Since 2006, we have constructed affordable rental homes in Greenville and Pickens, South Carolina. We currently have 68 two, three and four bedroom homes for affordable rental between Greenville and Pickens counties. We are near the completion of 6 additional three bedroom homes in Greenville.
Allen Temple Community Economic Development Corporation (ATCEDC) is a 501(c)(3) that
exists for the purpose of bringing affordable housing and economic development to neighborhoods that are underserved by the normal stream of for-profit development and economic activity. Our intention is to act as a partner with governmental agencies and other non-profit organizations to develop and enhance opportunities for community development in Greenville and surrounding areas. In the process of addressing the needs of low-income residents, the entire neighborhood is strengthened, and the prospects for successful market-driven activity are thereby encouraged and enhanced. All levels of development become mutually supportive.
What We've Achieved
- Since 2006 we have constructed 65 two, three and four bedroom homes
- The City of Greenville donated three renovated homes we own and operate
- We are currently constructing six more three-bedroom homes
- We have been awarded an additional project to be completed in 2075 to construct two more three-bedroom homes
- Recipient of the 2013 SC Housing Development and Finance Authority "Developer of the Year" Award
- We have completed nearly 30 home repair projects for low-income homeowners
- Recognized by the Greenville Chamber of Commerce with a Max Heller neighborhood improvement Award in 2011